Universiti Teknologi Mara Postgraduate
Universiti Teknologi Mara Postgraduate, applicants who wants to apply for a posgraduate program should note the process and requirements of the university.
How to Apply
Applications to Master’s degree or Ph.D programmes can be made directly to UiTM. For postgraduate programmes, the information about the programmes offered, entry requirements, and admission information, can be found at the Institute of Graduate Studies website.
PART-TIME STUDY – Online Distance Learning Educational Programmes (e-PJJ/PLK)
Institute of Neo Education (iNED) UiTM offers academic programmes at Diploma and Bachelor Degree levels for potential candidates via part-time/off-campus (PLK*) and online distance learning (e-PJJ*) mode of study. One of the objectives is to provide life-long educational opportunities for Malaysian working adults for academic improvement and career enhancement.
Why e-PJJ & PLK?
- The modes offered are suitable for Malaysian Bumiputera adults who are currently working
- The tuition fees are cheaper compared to other Malaysian public /private universities
- Teaching and learning are carried out virtually:
- Using Broadband
- Being constantly updated with the latest information on academic programmes and courses offered
- Receiving important announcements from the Chief School (PAC) / programme coordinators
- Holding discussions with lecturers and fellow classmates from the same academic programmes
- Exchanging ideas and having academic debates on relevant and current issues
- Questions, information & feedback are being relayed between students and lecturers on real-time basis
- Having access to and being able to read, print and download updated lecture notes from time to time
- Reliable academic notes and references
- Quality training
- Learning aids from various sources
- A variety of learning methods (virtual classes/seminars/self-learning/online forums via i-Class learning system platform)
- Seminars are held five (5) times per semester (Sunday) from 8.30 am – 6.15 pm
- All applicants must be a Bumiputera
- A minimum of 3 credits in SPM (or equivalent) – for Diploma application
- For candidates with STPM or Diploma qualification (or equivalent), they must pass Malaysian University English (MUET) exam – for Bachelors Degree applications
- For candidates who do not meet the minimum academic qualifications, relevant working experience will be considered for entrance requirement