Universiti Teknologi Mara International Students
Universiti Teknologi Mara International Students, The presence of international students is very much felt and welcomed by the community of UiTM. UiTM is currently home to students from countries worldwide, including Germany, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iraq and more. UiTM offers them a high quality of education, a variety of co-curricular activities, an active and fulfilling student life, good support services, as well as a friendly welcome which starts from their first enquiry. UiTM’s dedicated staff are always at hand to provide support and advice and at the same time help students adjust to a different country and culture so that studying in UiTM, Malaysia will be a joyful experience.
UiTM offers a variety of disciplines and areas of specialization for postgraduate programmes. With the following list of programmes, one would be just right for you.
Guidelines for International Applicants
Guidelines for international applicants. Please click here ..
- Step 1
- Fill the online application form
a. All the information must be accurate.
b. Required field ( * ) in the online form MUST NOT be left blank.
- Step 2
- Prepare the following documents:
- Printed Online Application Form (CLICK HERE)
- Photocopy of Passport – All pages (must certified as true copy)**.
- Photocopy of Degree certificate – application for master program (must certified as true copy)**.
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificate – application for PhD program (must certified as true copy)**.
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must certified as true copy)**.
- Referee Reports – 2 referees (CLICK HERE to download the form)
- IELTS*** (minimum Band 6.0) or TOEFL*** Paper Base (Minimum Score 550), Computer Base
(Minimum Score 213), Internet Based (Minimum Score 79) (certified true copy)**.
- Passport Size Photo(3 copies).
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents (CLICK HERE)
** Photocopy documents must be certified as true copy by the authorize personnel/embassy/goverment.
*** English test/ recommendation other than IELTS or TOEFL are not considered.
All the documents stated above are COMPULSORY. Unable to submit those documents will cause unsuccessful application.
- Step 3
- Send/Courier your hardcopy to this address :
Institute of Graduate Studies UiTM
Block 8, INTEKMA Resort & Convention Centre
Persiaran Raja Muda, Section 7
40450 Shah Alam
- Step 4
- A processing fee must be made payable to :
– For International applicant RESIDING in MALAYSIA, payment can be done as follow : Bank : BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD Account No. : 12177010001054 Amount in RM : RM150.00 Receiving Bank Contact Name : BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD – For International applicant NOT RESIDING in MALAYSIA, payment can be done as follow :
i) To obtain swift code number from the home country bank:
Bank : BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD City / State of Bank : SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN SWIFT Code : BIMBMYKL Account No. : 12177010001054 Amount in USD : USD50.00 Receiving Bank Contact Name : BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD
ii) Scan the swift code receipt/slip with the applicant full name, passport number, type of program (research or coursework) and e-mail to:
Mr. Mohamad Khairul Bin Harun : firstname.lastname@example.org The application only be process after the completed documents and the processing fee is received
- Step 5
- Faculty will inform Institute of Graduate Studies(IPSis) of the successful candidate/s
- Step 6
- Candidate can check their application status online
- Step 7
- Bring the offer letter and register on the date stated on the offer letter.
Tuition fees for each course. Please click here ..
Registration Process and Offer Letter
Registration process and offer letter, Please click here ..
Malaysian International Scholarship
The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support Malaysian Government’s effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad.
Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this scholarship and further their studies in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and private universities.
MIS Scholarships cover only Masters and PhD programmes.
Mohd Zaini Zainal
Institute of Graduate Studies (IPSis)
T | +603 – 55225338 F | +603 – 55225335
M | email@example.com