Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Yayasan Melaka
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Yayasan Melaka,below is Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Yayasan Melaka
International College of Yayasan Melaka (ICYM) (formerly Kolej Yayasan Melaka) has embarked on the collaboration programme with UTM for diploma level courses since 1997. Although students are studying in ICYM, all course syllabus, examinations and others are determined and graded by UTM to ensure the quality. Thus, UTM-ICYM graduates will also be awarded diploma by the university, no different from the “internal students” of the university.
Today, UTM-ICYM collaboration programmes has emerged with a well-earned reputation for providing an exclusive education experience endowing graduates with high employability. Qualified, experienced and dedicated lecturers are helping students excel in their studies. Therefore, UTM-ICYM graduates are trained to be proficient in their respective disciplines through the offering of core courses while quality forms the basis of all products and processes.
Quality assurance procedures ensure efficient and effective course delivery and create an impactful teaching-learning environment for both lecturers and students. Furthermore, the department is working closely with the industries on a regular basis to ensure the students will be able to fulfill the needs and demand of the industry today.
- Continued excellence in academic studies where 7 of our students have secured 1st class.
- Since our collaboration with UTM, more than 3517 students enrolled in our UTM-ICYM programmes.
- Since 2008, more than 2430 students have graduated and successfully gained employment in multinational companies and government agencies.
- Although students are studying in ICYM, all course syllabus, examinations and others are determined and graded by UTM to ensure the quality.
- UTM-ICYM graduates will also be awarded diploma by the university, no different from the “internal students” of the university.
- *Programmes conducted have been awarded with the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) Status