Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Kampar
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Kampar, Kampar is a mukim in Kampar District, Perak, Malaysia. Founded in 1887, the town lies within the Kinta Valley, an area rich with tin reserves. It was a tin mining town which boomed during the height of the tin mining industry. There were many tin mines on the outskirts of Kampar during the height of the mining boom. Most of them were established in the late 19th century, flourished in the 1900s, only to stagnate and decline after World War I, with the exception of an exhilarating boom in the 1920s. Most have closed down following the collapse of the industry, especially in the late 20th century.
Why study at TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Perak Branch Campus
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC) is a premier educational institution with more than four decades of excellence in providing quality and affordable education.
- TAR UC has a thriving student population of 28,000 pursuing more than 100 programmes of studies in a wide spectrum of disciplines at six campuses in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor, Perak, Pahang and Sabah.
- The Kuala Lumpur Main Campus is located at Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak and sprawls across an area of 186 acres.
- TAR UC is supported by six faculties in the delivery of undergraduate degree programmes, namely the Faculty of Applied Sciences (FOAS), Faculty of Computing and Information Technology (FOCS), Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business (FAFB), Faculty of Engineering (FOEN), Faculty of Built Environment (FOBE) and Faculty of Social Science, Arts and Humanities (FSAH).
- There is also the Centre for Pre-University Studies and their latest Centre for Postgraduate Studies and Research which offers Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science (Life Sciences) and Master of Science (Physical Science).
- As an institution that is well-regarded by the industries for its high academic standards and well-trained graduates, TAR UC counts some of the national leaders, successful entrepreneurs and professionals among its 190,000 alumni.
- The Perak Branch Campus first began operations on 5 January 1998 at temporary premises of 5 shoplots in Kampar, and relocated to its campus built on a sprawling 50 acres of land.
- Tucked amidst lush greenery, scenic lakes and located within a growing township, the Perak Branch Campus offers conducive and community-fostering setting which enhances holistic learning.
|Institute type||Private University|
|Total Courses||13 Course Offered|
TAR UC – Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Perak Branch Campus Courses & Fees
Diploma in Business Studies(Accounting)
May & Oct
Diploma in Business Studies (Business Administration)
Diploma in Business Studies (E-Commerce & Marketing)