Segi University Pharmacy Fees
Segi University Pharmacy Fees. ForSegi University Pharmacy Fees, Check out the information provided below
Award: SEGI University
Duration: 4 Years
fees: RM 140,800
WHY SEGi COLLEGE?
SEGi University was founded in the year 1977 and it is a private university. SEGi University is located at Kota Damansara and it cover 10-acres of land. The location of the campus is strategically placed near two shopping complexes, One Utama and The Curve.
SEGi University offers numerous levels of study, from Certificate and Foundation to Degree and Postgraduate Studies. A wide variety of programmes are available, including Business, Accounting and Health Sciences.
SEGi University and Colleges has been awarded by the World Branding Awards as the Brand of the Year in 2014 – 2015 and received the Putra Brand Awards in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and also the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015. SEGi Colleges in Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang and Sarawak won up to 6 stars at the 3rd Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private Colleges (MyQUEST) 2014/2015 and SEGi University was rated ‘Tier 5: Excellent” by the Ministry of Education (SETARA 2013).
Why Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) at SEGi?
- SEGi’s Pharmacy programme places an emphasis on bringing up aspiring pharmacists who can make a positive change towards their patients’ well-being, while thriving in the highly competitive field of medicinal advancements.
- The programme combines scientific comprehension while procuring clinical, practical, and professional skills. With this, students are thoroughly prepared to take on the role as capable healthcare professionals in the near future.
- Study the physical, chemical, pharmaceutical, and pharmacological components of medicine and their application in the practice of pharmacy.
- Obtain first-hand experience in an array of clinical settings, which include community pharmacies and hospitals, Gain access to the latest facilities and technology in well-equipped laboratories and Be groomed by internationally recognised and award-winning academics who are well-known in the field.
- programme concentrates on the growth of key therapeutic knowledge and good communication skills. As complementary to pharmacy course, student will enroll in a couple of prerequisites in experiential placements in both community and hospital pharmacies during the course of the study.