Segi University Online
Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Online
You will gain an understanding of the cognitive, psychological and physical development of the child and how to use this knowledge to develop and promote child development.
Through this programme, you will develop the skills to assess and diagnose students’ individual learning needs, and to work with learners of all abilities.
You will also get to meet and network with childcare providers and teachers to share experience and establish contacts.
You can look forward to a rewarding and fulfilling career in various early childhood-related fields; including roles of teaching, management of a childcare centre or preschool, preschool management consultancy, educational product research and development. You will also able to find employment with private and International Schools with nursery or preschool classes.
- SPM/SPMV with 3 credits
- SPM/SPMV with 2 credits and 3 years working experience in related field
- SPM/SPMV with 1 credit and 5 years of working experience in related field
- UEC with minimum Grade B in 3 subjects
- O-Levels with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects
- SKM Level 3
- STPM with at least a C in 3 subjects
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Malaysian Ministry of Education
Students who do not meet there entry requirements but have a significant amount of related work experience may also apply.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|