Segi University Malaysia Job Vacancy
|Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer (Creative Arts & Design)||Academic Positions||Creative Arts & Design|
- To review, update and develop lesson plans, scheme of work, lectures/ practical, tutorials, assignments, class discussion in compliance with the syllabus
- To conduct lectures, tutorials, discussion, workshops, consultancy and any other means of facilitating the learning of students enrolled for the programme
- To contribute in the development of new academic programme and to provide ideas, suggestions, proposals and recommendations that can improve the operations, management and profitability of the Faculty and University
- To supervise undergraduate and post graduate students
- To monitor and report student progress in term of academic performance and attendance
- To involve in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- To provide academic counselling and pastoral care to all students
- To be involved in Faculty and University activities when required
- To endeavor to do research and to report on the findings of the research through research papers and/or patents
- To work in collaboration with sales and marketing to achieve targeted student enrollment; including organizing seminars, open days, and programme previews
- Possess at least a Master’s Degree in Corporate Communication or Organizational Communication with more than 7 years teaching experience
- Experience in relevant industry or familiar in teaching subjects Corporate Social Responsibility, Crisis Management, Issues and Challenges in Corporate Communication, Social Media & PR Practices
- Possess excellent presentation skills with strong command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in conducting research and managing academic programmes will be an added advantage.