Segi University Job Vacancy
|Executive, Student Affairs (SEGi College Kota Damansara)||Non-Academic Positions|
- To plan, develop, organise student- related programmes and events including health and wellness campaign.
- To provide counseling services to students and mental health programmes.
- To assist students in student-familiarisation programme, facilitating new students’ needs and student integration into the college’s environment.
- To provide support and customer service to students.
- To assist in students clubs & societies matter / events.
- To manage, maintain and enhance social media channels such as blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
- To assist in ad hoc matters as and when required by the management.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Counseling or equivalent.
- Experience in organising Program & Event
- Able to interact with people at all levels.
- Competent in Microsoft Application.
- Added advantage: Good in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or SPSS
- Good spoken in Chinese (Mandarin) will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal & communications skills.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.