Segi University Entry Requirements
SEGi University (SEGi) Malaysian Students Admission Procedures
All Malaysian students are encouraged to contact the university counselors for further enquiries pertaining to the programmes.
OPTION 1 – Visit SEGi University
Students are encouraged to walk-in for one-to-one counseling on programmes and for career advice, students and parents can also request for a tour of the campus. Application forms and programme brochures can be obtained from our experience and friendly counsellors.
School leavers after SPM / STPM / A’Levels / SAM / CPU or equivalent are advised to bring their certificates and transcripts along so that our counselors can advise accordingly based on their results.
OPTION 2 – Obtain SEGi Prospectus by mail/email
You may request for a SEGi Prospectus and Application Form to be mailed/ emailed to you by calling or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTION 3 – Submit Your Application by post.
Please print out the Application Form, complete all sections clearly in BLOCK LETTERS, and submit it together with the following:
- To register, please make payment of RM500 for all courses by cheque / money order / bank in
- 2 recent passport sized photographs (4cm X 5.5cm) with name and IC number written on the reverse side
- A certified true copy of actual/ forecast / trial examiniation results
- An updated resume (for MBA programme applications only)
- Other supporting documents for your application (if any)