Segi University Business Management
Segi University Business Management. The Business Administration Programme enables you to acquire an in-depth understanding of business concepts and prepares you for work in a number of general management roles.
We’re set out to equip you with the practical skills needed to become an effective manager of teams and individuals with strong academic orientation to the world of commerce and public Service.
The Bachelor in Business Administration enables you to acquire an in-depth understanding of business concepts and prepares you for work in a number of general management roles. We place emphasis on shaping your ability to manage people, so that by the end of the programme, you can confidently anticipate complex interpersonal interactions, which take place between members of teams, with clients and with customers. The ability to manage people effectively is essential qualifications of becoming a successful manager.
This business programme adopts a variety of assessment methods that includes exams, coursework, essays, presentations, group work and real-life business simulations.
The programme is aimed primarily at students wishing to enter a finance related career and many graduates have obtained trainee accountant positions in a variety of organisations locally and internationally. This programme also provides an excellent basis for entry into general management.
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent; OR
- A pass in UEC or its equivalent with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Credits in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
Year 2 entry requirements :
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|