Open University Malaysia Master
Open University Malaysia Master, A master's degree is an academic degree awarded by universities or colleges upon completion of a course of study demonstrating mastery or a high-order overview of a specific field of study or area of professional practice.
Master of Business Administration
The objectives of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) are to:
- Enhance students managerial competencies and improve knowledge on current managerial practices and theory;
- Sharpens students analytical, numerical and conceptual skills;
- Improve students employability and managerial career development.
The MBA programme is designed to enhance student's managerial skills and capability in managing organisations efficiently and effectively. The OUM MBA provides the opportunity for the working adults to enhance their managerial skills and competencies as seminars classes are held only on weekends during the semester. As such working professionals can study without sacrificing their professional and career development.
The MBA programme provides both theoretical and practical knowledge for understanding the main processes and skills that links the management of resources in an organisation. The programme gives current organisational best practices which can be applied to attain higher productivity among the workforce, improved performance and increase profits.
Ultimately, the OUM MBA programme is to prepare professionals with the right business qualifications which will lead to exciting, diverse and interesting career opportunities.
Bachelor degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent as accepted by Senate; OR
Bachelor degree in any field with CGPA less than 2.50, can be accepted with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
The candidate should be more than 30 years of age in the year of application; AND
STPM / Recognised Diploma / A-Levels / Equivalent; AND
Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
Pass the APEL Assessment (Aptitude Test, Portfolio & Interview) conducted by OUM
* Registration Fee and Matric Card included into 1st semester
|Year 1||Year 2|
Discount for Physically Disabled and Senior Citizens
This discount is applicable to:
- Those who are at the age of
- 60 - 74 years on the registration date – 75%
- 75 years and above on the registration date – 100 %,
Administration fee will be charged (RM350 for Undergraduate & RM500 for Postgraduate)
- Physically disabled learners or “Orang Kelainan Upaya” (OKU) – 75%
♦ Processing fee:
- RM50 (Malaysian) & RM100 (International Students)
♦ Re-registration fee of RM220 per semester is chargeable for extension of Masters Projects
♦ Financial options:
- EPF (Account 2); or
- Education or Personal Loan from commercial banks; or
- HRDF (subject to employer’s eligibility); or
♦ Payment Mode:
- JomPAY; or
- Internet Banking; or
- Debit/Credit Card.