New Era University College Of Law Mcle
New Era University College Of Law Mcle. For New Era University College Of Law Mcle, Check out the information provided below
The Supreme Court, in Bar Matter No. 850, requires all lawyers to complete every three years at least 36 hours of Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) activities. It aims to ensure that throughout the lawyers’ career, they keep abreast with law and jurisprudence, maintain the ethics of their profession, and enhance the standards of the practice of law.
The New Era University – College of Law is an MCLE-accredited provider.
for JUNE 9, 16, 23 & 30 2018
REGISTRATION FEE: (non-VAT rates)
Senior Citizen’s Rate – P 7,000.00
IBP – QC Chapter – P 8,500.00
Early Bird Rate – Full Compliance – P 9,500.00 (on or before June 2, 2018)
Regular Rate – Full Compliance – P 10,500.00
Whole day Attendance – P 3,700.00
Half-day Attendance – P 2,100.00
- Registration fee includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, lecture supplies and materials, notarization and processing of Attorney’s MCLE Compliance Report.
- Pre-registration and payment is required for slot reservation.
- Withdrawal of registration is subject to a 10% Processing Fee.
- Once program has started, refund of payment shall not be allowed and transfer to another schedule will not be entertained.
- Schedule and venue are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accomplish the NEU-MCLE Registration Form
- Pay the registration fee thru:
- NEU Cashier (Room 204, 2nd floor, Professional Schools Building); or
- BDO bank depositAccount Name: New Era University (MCLE)
Savings Account No. 00645-0042787
* For check deposit, please address to NEW ERA UNIVERSITY
**The New Era University is a non-VAT institution with REG TIN 000-796-122-000
- Submit the accomplished NEU-MCLE Registration Form to the NEU-MCLE Office (Room 211, 2nd Floor, Professional Schools Building) or thru e-mail (email@example.com) and attach the following:
- NEU Official Receipt or BDO Deposit Slip
- Photocopy of IBP ID
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen’s ID (if applicable)
For inquiries, contact us at:
Tel. No.: (02) 208-5161; (02) 232-0255; (02) 274-8687
Mobile Nos.: 0925-787-6007; 0932-856-2468
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org