KDU Driving Dreams Scholarship 2017 Application
The KDU Driving Dreams Scholarship 2017 Application is currently ongoing. All interested applicants are to carefully read through the procedures and requirements below before they put in an application. Please note that only applicants with the required documents will be considered.
The Driving Dreams Scholarship is awarded to candidates who have outstanding sports achievement at the State and National levels or have demonstrated outstanding leadership ability through active participation in co-curricular activities, social services and volunteerism. The award seeks to help students of this calibre to drive their dreams in KDU.
Scholarships/Financial Aid are available to the following programmes only:
- Pre-University & Foundation Studies Programmes
- American Degree Transfer Programme (Damansara Jaya Campus only)
- Diploma Programmes (Utropolis Glenmarie Campus only)
- Degree Programmes
- This scholarship is based on actual examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student of KDU University College or KDU College, Selangor and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- Successful recipient are required to maintain a minimum CGPA 2.50 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
- All fees paid for non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship awarded.
- The scholarship is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Requirements for KDU Driving Dreams Scholarship 2017 Application
Applicants must fulfil the specific entry requirements of the programme applied for to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value of Award / Scholarship Entitlement (%)
Up to 50% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme in KDU.
- Visit KDU campus for direct application. OR
- Apply online through KDU online application here. OR
- Download the application form here and send to the address below.
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie Utropolis Glenmarie Campus Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Download scholarship brochure here for more information.
To view Terms & Conditions, click here.
The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is 30 April and 30 August 2017.
Jamie Tin Wan Chiou
(Enrolment Services Assistant Manager)
Email : email@example.com
H/P : +60122047143
For further enquiries, you may also kindly contact:
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org