Help University Scholarship
Help University Scholarship, A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award. Scholarship money is not required to be repaid.
HELP University / HELP Academy Scholarship Awards 2018
Since its establishment in 1986, HELP has awarded many scholarships to encourage academically inclined Malaysian and international students who display leadership qualities to pursue tertiary education at the University. Many of these recipients have completed their courses and have embarked on successful careers.
HELP welcomes both new and continuing students of merit to apply for scholarships and study awards.
If you meet the minimum criteria, you are required to do the following:
- Complete a HELP Scholarship Application Form and attach certified copies of your academic results.
- New students are required to submit a HELP Application Form to apply for the chosen programme and pay the Student Application Fee before submitting the scholarship application form.
- New students will submit the respective forms and attachments to the Scholarship Of cer in the Registry before the speci ed deadline. Late applications will not be considered for selection.
- For consideration by the Scholarship Committee in May and October of each year, scholarship applicants must be registered students of HELP University or HELP Academy. Your form will be forwarded to the Scholarship Committee for consideration when the Committee meets, which is in May and October.
- The decisions of the Scholarship Committee will be announced by the third week of May and October and the decisions are not subject to appeal.
- As scholarship awards are limited and competitive, only candidates who meet the minimum criteria specicified ed in this brochure are eligible to apply.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
- All scholarship applicants will be evaluated and short-listed by the Scholarship Committee of HELP University/ HELP Academy. The Scholarship Committee reserves the right to revise the criteria from time to time without prior notice. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
- Students are only entitled to one scholarship at any one time. (Scholarships also cover prizes, study awards, bursaries and fee waivers.)
- Applicants may be awarded a sum that is less than that stipulated in the brochure.
- All scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Scholarships may differ from intake to intake. Students are advised to submit their application before the stipulated deadline.
- Deadline for submission