Deadline For KDU UEC Partner School Bursary 2017 Application
The Deadline For KDU UEC Partner School Bursary 2017 Application would be communicated to the publish as soon as it is released.
KDU UEC Partner School Bursary 2017 Application
The KDU UEC Partner School Bursary 2017 Application is currently ongoing. Follow the requirements below to apply for consideration.
The UEC Bursary is awarded solely to qualified and deserving students from selected UEC schools.
Scholarships/Financial Aid are available to the following programmes only:
- Diploma Programmes (Utropolis Glenmarie Campus only)
- Degree Programmes
- The bursary is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration programme of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the bursary will be terminated.
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Requirements
Applicants must fulfil the specific entry requirements of the programme applied for to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value of Award / Scholarship Entitlement (%)
20% tuition fee waiver for students coming from any UEC Schools.
- Visit KDU campus for direct application. OR
- Apply online through KDU online application here. OR
- Download the application form here and send to the address below.
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie Utropolis Glenmarie Campus Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Download scholarship brochure here for more information.
To view Terms & Conditions, click here.
Jamie Tin Wan Chiou
(Enrolment Services Assistant Manager)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
H/P : +60122047143
For further enquiries, you may also kindly contact:
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : email@example.com