Deadline For KDU Hope Bursary 2017 Application
The Deadline For KDU Hope Bursary 2017 Application is 15 April and 15 August 2017. All relevant documents on the KDU hope bursary 2017 application must be submitted before the closing date stated.
KDU Hope Bursary 2017 Application Opens
The KDU Hope Bursary 2017 Application is currently ongoing. All interested applicants are to follow the procedures below making sure that all requirements are met before submitting their final application.
About The KDU Hope Bursary
The Hope Bursary is awarded to deserving candidates who require financial aid to pursue higher education.
Scholarships/Financial Aid are available to the following programmes only:
- Pre- University & Foundation Studies Programmes
- American Degree Transfer Programme (Damansara Jaya Campus only)
- Diploma Programmes (Utropolis Glenmarie Campus only)
- Degree Programmes
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 weeks after the closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application.
- Only successful applicants will be notified via email within 2 weeks, failing which it will be automatically withdrawn.
- Successful recipient are required to maintain a minimum CGPA 2.00 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their bursary.
- The bursary is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.
- All waivers are valid for the duration of the programme in KDU only.
- This bursary is applicable for Malaysian student only.
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Requirements
- Parents’ joint annual income must be below RM60, 000 per annum.
- Must meet minimum requirement of programme.
- Applicants are required to attend an interview.
Value of Award / Scholarship Entitlement (%)
Case by case basis
- Visit KDU campus for direct application. OR
- Apply online through KDU online application here. OR
- Download the application form here and send to the address below.
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie Utropolis Glenmarie Campus Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Download scholarship brochure here for more information.
To view Terms & Conditions, click here.
The deadline for bursary application with submission of all relevant documents is 15 April and 15 August 2017.
Jamie Tin Wan Chiou
(Enrolment Services Assistant Manager)
Email : email@example.com
H/P : +60122047143
For further enquiries, you may also kindly contact:
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org