Brickfields Asia College Online Application
Brickfields Asia College Online Application,
Step 1 – Applying to BAC
Complete the application form (link) and email it to us at email@example.com along with the following documents:
- 1 certified copy of original results and academic certificates
(a copy translated into English, if required)
- 1 passport-sized photograph with blue background
(3.5cm x 5cm)
- Release letter, results and attendance report
(for transfer students from Malaysian institutions)
Step 2 – Accepting Your Offer
Upon accepting the offer, you will be required to pay the visa processing fee of RM4,299 and submit the following documents:
- 1 copy of your passport (all pages, in colour). The passport must have at least 2 years validity
- 1 passport-sized photograph with blue background (3.5cm x 5cm)
[Note: 3 sets (if couriered); 1 set (if sent via email)]
- No Objection Certificate (link) / Letter of Eligibility (only applicable to Sub-Saharan countries).
The visa processing fees (RM) are as follows:
- International Student Visa Application – 1,060
- Medical Insurance – 530
- Medical Screening – 265
- Multiple Entry Visa – 20
- Student Pass – 60
- iKad (Immigration Card) – 64
- Admin Fee – 800
- Security Deposit – 1,500
Step 3 – Visa Processing
- BAC will submit your visa application to the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) to process the Visa Approval Letter.
- Please note that this process will take approximately 4-8 weeks (subject to the processing time taken by EMGS).
- You will be notified of the decision made by the Malaysian authorities via email, at least one (1) month prior to the intake.
- If you submitted your application less than three (3) months before the intake, you will be notified as soon as the Student Visa Office receives the decision.
Step 4 – Visa Approval
A copy of the Visa Approval Letter will be sent by courier to either your agent or the correspondence address specified in your application.
*Note: BAC will not send the documents by courier to a postal box address. You must ensure that there will be someone to receive the courier package at the agent or the correspondence address you have given.
Once you receive your ‘Approval for Foreign Student Studying in Malaysia’ letter, you must:
- Apply for an Entry Visa at your nearest Malaysian Embassy or Consulate before you travel to Malaysia
- Pay the remainder of your fees according to your chosen programme, and
- Send to BAC your arrival details and accommodation requirements AT LEAST ONE WEEK before your scheduled date of arrival, as our staff will need to assist you with immigration clearance.
*If you do not comply with the Entry Visa requirements above, the Malaysian immigration authorities will impose a Journey-Performed Visa fee of up to RM50 and a processing fee of RM500.
Step 5 – Upon Arrival
Once you arrive in Malaysia, you must:
- Report to BAC within three (3) days of your arrival
- Obtain your Student ID at the Admissions Centre
- Make arrangements for the compulsory medical examination at any EMGS-approved panel clinics within 7 days of your arrival, and
- Submit your passport to BAC for the endorsement of your Student Pass sticker (your passport will be ready for collection within 6-8 weeks from the date of submission).