Apply Universiti Malaysia Perlis
Apply Universiti Malaysia Perlis,below is Apply Universiti Malaysia Perlis
- UniMAP Undergraduate Application Form can be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded here: Undergraduate Application Form (International Students)
- Please fill in application form completely and attach all required documents together with the form.
- Incomplete application may result your application being rejected/not entertained.
- Complete application form should be submitted together with:
- Copy of Certificate/Transcript/Result slip of secondary/high school (O-Level and A-Level or equivalent)
* All documents must be certified as true copies (by Ministry of Higher Education or any related Government agencies)
* Documents that are neither in English nor Malay must be accompanied by certified English translations
* Do not attach original documents
ii. 2 copies of passport – first 3 pages (including cover page)
* Please ensure the validity of your passport.
iii. 3 copies of recent passport-size photographs (1 copy to be pasted on application form)
iv. Other relevant certified academic certificates
v. A copy of bank statement/account of the financial sponsor
vi. Printed receipt/slip of processing fee payment – USD20.00 / MYR50.00
* Payment method: Bank draft (made payable to “Bursar of Universiti Malaysia Perlis”) or pay directly at the UniMAP Bursary Department counter. Cash money or personal cheque sent with application form will not be accepted.
* Processing fee is non-refundable.
* Applications sent without any proof of processing fee payment will not be processed.
3. Upon completion, the application can be sent to (post or by hand only):
STUDENTS ADMISSIONS & RECORDS UNIT
ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT DIVISION, REGISTRY DEPARTMENT
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PERLIS
LEVEL 3, KWSP BUILDING,
JALAN BUKIT LAGI, 01000 KANGAR, PERLIS
4. Any further enquiries, you can contact us at:
B) TIME OF APPLICATION
1. There are three intakes for international students, which are as follow:
|October / November*||15th August|
|March / April*||15th January|
*Intensive English Course (IEC) intake for candidates without IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 525
2. UniMAP will determine the suitable intake for every candidate based on acceptance date of the application, and also English Language qualification of the candidate itself.
3. Applications received after the closing date will be processed for the following intake.
C) APPLICATION PROCESS
Submit the complete application form together with all certified documents to UniMAP at the above address.
UniMAP will process your application approximately within 4 weeks after the closing date for every intake.
Successful applicants will be contacted based on contact details given in the application form (please ensure the details are correct and contactable). Upon confirmation, we will send you an offer package consists of:
- Offer letter
- Form D (Acceptance/Rejection of Offer)
- Form E (Medical Check-up)
- Form F (Personal Details)
- Student Guide booklet
- Tuition Fees booklet
- Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) form (for selected countries – to be filled in home country before coming to UniMAP)
Upon receiving the offer package, please fill in completely Form D and return them back to the above address at least 2 weeks before your arrival date to Malaysia. Other forms should be submitted on the registration day.
D) VISA AND STUDENT PASS
- All students who have been offered to study in Malaysia are required to have a Student Pass approval before entering Malaysia. To process the application of a Student Pass, a student is required to submit 2 certified photocopies of all pages of his/her passport and 4 passport-sized photographs.
- Student who has been offered to study in Malaysia is required to possess a passport with a validity date that covers the period of study.
- Students who have previously applied/registered in any one of the institutions in Malaysia and possess a Student Pass under that institution are required to get a letter of release from the said institution in order to cancel the Student Pass. Otherwise application for Student Pass under UniMAP cannot be processed and thus will cause a delay in registration.
- Students who are in possession of Professional Pass will be required to apply for “Permission to Study”. Documents required for the application for permission to study is as stated in number 1 above.
- Students who enter Malaysia before obtaining the Student Pass approval is required to pay a sum of Malaysia Ringgit 500.00 for JP visa.
- Expiry of Social Visit Pass is the sole responsibility of the student.
- Students are advised to enter Malaysia and register within the validity period (3 months from the date of issues) given for a Student Pass approval.
- Prior to obtaining your Student Pass sticker at the Immigration office, students are required to pay the fees and register at the Centre for International Affairs office.
Note: Any International students enter Malaysia without a valid visa (or the above approval letter will be subjected to a fine of RM500 (USD 130) by the Malaysian Immigration
Any further enquiries regarding visa/student pass, you can contact: