2017 KDU Teo Soo Pin Scholarship Opens
2017 KDU Teo Soo Pin Scholarship Opens; The 2017 KDU Teo Soo Pin Scholarship application is opened for all interested and qualified applicants.
The most prestigious scholarship offered at KDU. It provides full tuition waiver and every year, only few distinguished students are awarded this scholarship.
Scholarships/Financial Aid are available to the following programmes only:
- Pre- University & Foundation Studies Programme
- American Degree Transfer Programme (Damansara Jaya Campus only)
- Diploma Programmes (Utropolis Glenmarie Campus only)
- Degree Programmes
- This scholarship is based on actual examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student of KDU University College or KDU College, Selangor and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- Successful recipient are required to maintain a minimum CGPA 3.50 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
- All fees paid for non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship awarded.
- The scholarship is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the scholarship will be terminated.
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Requirements
|SPM||9A+s & above|
|O Levels||9A*s & above|
|A Levels||AAAB & above|
|STPM||3.60 & above|
|UEC||Agg 10 (5 Subjects) & below|
|SAM/ AUSMAT||ATAR 90 & above|
|CPU||Agg 95% & above|
|IB||40 & above|
|Foundation||CGPA 3.90 & above|
|Diploma||CGPA 3.90 & above|
Value of Award / Scholarship Entitlement (%)
100% tuition fee waiver for the duration of programme in KDU.
- Visit KDU campus for direct application. OR
- Apply online through KDU online application here. OR
- Download the application form here and send to the address below.
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie Utropolis Glenmarie Campus Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Download scholarship brochure here for more information.
To view Terms & Conditions, click here.
The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is 30 April and 30 August 2017.
Jamie Tin Wan Chiou
(Enrolment Services Assistant Manager)
Email : email@example.com
H/P : +60122047143
For further enquiries, you may also kindly contact:
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org