Universiti Utara Malaysia Online Application
Universiti Utara Malaysia Online Application, all prospective applicants who want to apply for admission to the Universiti Utara Malaysia via online should read the following article and understands it before applying.
GUIDELINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (E-FORM)
Please read the following guideline carefully before filling-up the e-form and ensure all information provided is accurate before submitting the form:
- For new applicant, please create your account by clicking CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Your e-mail ID provided will be used as your ID to this e-form.
- To start the application process, please click CREATE A NEW POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION.
- Please fill-up all necessary information completely. Once you are satisfied with all the information provided, please transmit your application by clicking the icon TRANSMIT. You are not allowed to make any amendments after the application form has been transmitted.
- Application for programme by research must be enclosed with a research proposal.
- International applicants must also submit the following documents for visa application purposes:
- Two (2) sets of passport printed pages to be copied only on one side of the A4-sized paper (to be certified by the nearest Malaysian Embassy/Consulate Office);
- Four (4) recent passport-sized photographs (blue background only) measuring exactly 3.5 cm by 5 cm;and
- A release letter from other Malaysian Higher Learning Institution for Immigration purposes (for applicant who previously studied at other Malaysian Higher Learning Institution).
- CHECKLIST FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Your application must include the following:
|1||Complete and signed application form.|
|2||Proof of payment for processing fee payable to “UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA”.|
|3||Two (2) copies of recent colour photographs, and one is fixed to the application form.|
|4||Certified copies of degree/equivalent qualifications, full academic transcripts, MUET/TOEFL/IELTS, and professional certificates.|
|5||Certified copy of Identity Card|
|6||Two (2) copies of referee form from two (2) referees.|
|8||A copy of your research proposal for applicants doing full research only
(1,000 – 1,500 words for the masters, and 1,500 – 2,000 words for Ph.D).
|9||International applicants must submit:
6. PROCESSING FEE FOR APPLICATION Each application should enclose a processing fee of:
RM100 (for Malaysian applicant); orRM125.00 @ USD35 (for applicant from ASEAN Country); orRM175.00 @ USD50 (for applicant from Non ASEAN Country).
*Payment in USD only applicable for payment made from outside Malaysia
7. Payment can be made by the following method, in favour of Universiti Utara Malaysia:
- Online payment via e-commerce (e-com) link on the web www.uum.edu.my. Choose payment mode credit card(Mastercard/Visa) or FPX (if you are an internet banking user).
- Attach the printed receipt to the application form; or at any branch of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) use the Bill Payment Slip. Specify payee code 340 in the column “pay for” in the Bill Payment Slip;
- Any payment from outside Malaysia can be made through Telegraph Transfer as below:
|Beneficiary||:||Universiti Utara Malaysia|
|Bank name||:||Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad|
|Account number||:||02093010000010 (there are 14 digits)|
|Bank branch/address||:||Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 Sintok, Kedah
|Bank’s tel. no.||:||604-9246271|
8. Please note that if the system is left inactive for more than 20 minutes, it will time out and you will have to log in again.
If you need help or more information during the application process, please feel free to contact us via phone or email.
Universiti Utara Malaysia,
06010 UUM Sintok,
Kedah Darul Aman,