Universiti Teknologi Mara (Uitm) Sarawak
Universiti Teknologi Mara (Uitm) Sarawak, Sarawak (/səˈrɑːwɒk/; Malay: [saˈrawaʔ]) is a state of Malaysia. Being the largest among 13 other states with the size almost equal to West Malaysia, Sarawak is located in northwest Borneo Island, Sarawak is bordered by the Malaysian state of Sabah to the northeast, Kalimantan, the Indonesian portion of Borneo, to the south, and the independent country of Brunei in the north. The capital city, Kuching, is the economic centre of the state and seat of the Sarawak state government. Other cities and towns in Sarawak include Miri, Sibu, and Bintulu.
“Endeavour, Religious, Dignified”
To establish UiTM as a premier university of outstanding scholarship and academic excellence capable of providing leadership to Bumiputeras’s dynamic involvement in all professional fields of world-class standards in order to produce globally competitive graduates of sound ethical standing.
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of Bumiputeras in all fields of study through professional programmes, research work and community service based on moral values and professional ethics.
Every individual has the ability to attain excellence through the transfer of knowledge and assimilation of moral values so as to become professional graduates capable of developing knowledge, self, society and nation.
- To provide maximum opportunities for bumiputeras to pursue professionally-recognised programmes of study in science, technology, industry, business, arts and humanities.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study relevant to current market needs and customer demands, and in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development programme as a tool for the assimilation of a value system within the university community.
- To ensure that UiTM graduates are adequately prepared to join the local as well as the global workforce.
- To establish UiTM as a centre of excellence that is accountable for the effective and efficient management of its human resources, finances and assets in order to achieve its educational objectives, while playing its role as a catalyst in community development.
Quality Objectives Of UiTM Sarawak
- UiTM Sarawak produce quality, competitive and professional graduates
- 70% of full time academic staff are involved with scholarly enhancement programs
- The level of safety and security of staff meet OSHA requirement
- Achieve optimum level of customer satisfaction
- Teaching and learning environment is conducive
- Operational cost saving and revenue generation
Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Sarawak
94300 Kota Samarahan
Sarawak MalaysiaNo Tel: +6082 677200
No Tel: +6082 677500
No Fax: +6082 677300
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org