Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Admission Requirement
Diploma Programmes – Pass in SPM with at least 5 credits in Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics and 3 other stipulated subjects. Applicants must have at least a pass in English.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes – Pass in STPM with at least a grade C in 3 subjects or Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or Matriculation.
For further information regarding students intake and admission to UiTM, kindly contact:
Bahagian Pengambilan Pelajar
Bangunan UiTM International Centre (UIC)
40450 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Official website: http://pengambilan.uitm.edu.my/
PART-TIME STUDY – Online Distance Learning Educational Programmes (e-PJJ/PLK)
Institute of Neo Education (iNED) UiTM offers academic programmes at Diploma and Bachelor Degree levels for potential candidates via part-time/off-campus (PLK*) and online distance learning (e-PJJ*) mode of study. One of the objectives is to provide life-long educational opportunities for Malaysian working adults for academic improvement and career enhancement.
Why e-PJJ & PLK?
- The modes offered are suitable for Malaysian Bumiputera adults who are currently working
- The tuition fees are cheaper compared to other Malaysian public /private universities
- Teaching and learning are carried out virtually:
- Using Broadband
- Being constantly updated with the latest information on academic programmes and courses offered
- Receiving important announcements from the Chief School (PAC) / programme coordinators
- Holding discussions with lecturers and fellow classmates from the same academic programmes
- Exchanging ideas and having academic debates on relevant and current issues
- Questions, information & feedback are being relayed between students and lecturers on real-time basis
- Having access to and being able to read, print and download updated lecture notes from time to time
- Reliable academic notes and references
- Quality training
- Learning aids from various sources
- A variety of learning methods (virtual classes/seminars/self-learning/online forums via i-Class learning system platform)
- Seminars are held five (5) times per semester (Sunday) from 8.30 am – 6.15 pm
- All applicants must be a Bumiputera
- A minimum of 3 credits in SPM (or equivalent) – for Diploma application
- For candidates with STPM or Diploma qualification (or equivalent), they must pass Malaysian University English (MUET) exam – for Bachelors Degree applications
- For candidates who do not meet the minimum academic qualifications, relevant working experience will be considered for entrance requirement
e-PJJ – elektronik Pendidikan Jarak Jauh (Distance Learning via Electronic)
PLK – Pengajian Luar Kampus (Out-of Campus Learning)