Universiti Teknologi Mara Puncak Perdana
Universiti Teknologi Mara Puncak Perdana, Puncak Perdana is a major township in Shah Alam city in Selangor, Malaysia. Located close to Mokhtar Dahari Cruise which has access to it. Developed in a forest area which is also part of the forest reserve near Lake Subang not far from here.
The UiTM Puncak Perdana satellite camp located in Shah Alam, Selangor is the latest campus of Universiti Teknologi MARA. The Information Management Faculty is a pioneer in this campus. The Faculty of Communication and Media Studies has also been transferred here. Not all new and old students will come here though before the new students will be sent to Arau campus for 1 semester. In early 2005, the campus received students from the Faculty of Film, Theater and Animation (formerly the Faculty of Creative and Artistic Technology) although their learning location was located at Section 13 (Shah Alam Stadium). The faculty has fully moved to the Puncak Perdana, making it a block 6 building as their official faculty. Currently, only one faculty at UiTM Puncak Perdana is the Information Management Faculty occupying the campus.
- To provide maximum opportunities for bumiputeras to pursue professionally-recognised programmes of study in science, technology, industry, business, arts and humanities.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study relevant to current market needs and customer demands, and in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development programme as a tool for the assimilation of a value system within the university community.
- To ensure that UiTM graduates are adequately prepared to join the local as well as the global workforce.
- To establish UiTM as a centre of excellence that is accountable for the effective and efficient management of its human resources, finances and assets in order to achieve its educational objectives, while playing its role as a catalyst in community development.