Universiti Teknologi Mara Machang
Universiti Teknologi Mara Machang, Machang is one of the ten districts in the state of Kelantan, Malaysia. It is situated at the centre of the state, bordering with Kelantanese territories of Kota Bharu to the north, Pasir Puteh to the east, Tanah Merah to the west and Kuala Krai to the south. Its major town and administrative centre is Bandar Machang.
UiTMCK has ever since soared into a premier tertiary education centre and geared up by the establishment of its city campus (Kampus Kota) in Kota Bharu, in 2007. UiTMCK continues to strive and is ever committed into making UiTM a world class university at large.
To establish UiTM as a premier university of outstanding scholarship and academic excellence capable of providing leadership to Bumiputeras’s dynamic involvement in all professional fields of world-class standards in order to produce globally competitive graduates of sound ethical standing.
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of Bumiputeras in all fields of study through professional programmes, research work and community service based on moral values and professional ethics.
- To provide maximum opportunities for Bumiputeras to pursue professionally-recognised programmes of study in science, technology, industry, business, arts and humanities.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study relevant to current market needs and customer demands, and in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development programme as a tool for the assimilation of a value system within the university community.
- To ensure that UiTM graduates are adequately prepared to join the local as well as the global workforce.
- To establish UiTM as a centre of excellence that is accountable for the effective and efficient management of its human resources, finances and assets in order to achieve its educational objectives, while playing its role as a catalyst in community development.