Universiti Teknologi Mara Apply
Universiti Teknologi Mara Apply, International students who want to apply for admission in the Universiti Teknologi Mara should follow the steps in the article below to apply for admission in the university.
- Fill the online application form
- Application for COURSEWORK (Application for Mac 2018 Intake is Closed)
- Application for RESEARCH (Research Programmes can be made throughout the year.)
a. All the information must be accurate.
b. Required field ( * ) in the online form MUST NOT be left blank.
Prepare the following documents:
- Printed Online Application Form –> COURSEWORK | RESEARCH
- Photocopy of Passport – All pages (must certified as true copy)**.
- Photocopy of Degree certificate – application for master program (must certified as true copy)**.
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificate – application for PhD program (must certified as true copy)**.
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must certified as true copy)**.
- Referee Reports – 2 referees (CLICK HERE to download the form)
- IELTS*** (minimum Band 6.0) or TOEFL*** Paper Base (Minimum Score 550), Computer Base
(Minimum Score 213), Internet Based (Minimum Score 79) (certified true copy)**.
- Passport Size Photo(3 copies).
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents (CLICK HERE)
** Photocopy documents must be certified as true copy by the authorize personnel/embassy/goverment.
*** English test/ recommendation other than IELTS or TOEFL are not considered.
All the documents stated above are COMPULSORY. Unable to submit those documents will cause unsuccessful application.
Scan the documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send/courier your hardcopy to this address :
Institute of Graduate Studies UiTM
Block 8, INTEKMA Resort & Convention Centre
Persiaran Raja Muda, Section 7
40450 Shah Alam
A processing fee must be made payable to :
|– For International applicant RESIDING in MALAYSIA, payment can be done as follow :|
ii) Scan the swift code receipt/slip with the applicant full name, passport number, type of program (research or coursework) and e-mail to:
- Faculty will inform Institute of Graduate Studies(IPSis) of the successful candidate/s
- Candidate can check their application status online
- Bring the offer letter and register on the date stated on the offer letter.