Universiti Sains Malaysia Application
Universiti Sains Malaysia Application,
How to Apply to Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Unlike the other IPTAs, USM has its own application process. If you’re a post-Matriculation/Asasi, STPM or Diploma student and want to continue your studies in USM, find out how to apply with our simple step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Buy a USM pin from BSN
- You can do it via ATM, online banking or SMS banking.
- You can get a list of all the BSN ATM branches
- For more info on how to apply for the pin number, click here.
- The USM pin number will cost RM40 per person.
- You will be given a Unique ID.
Step 2: Register
- Go to https://pohon.usm.my/ click on “Login Kali Pertama”. Key in your details and USM Pin and you will receive a reference number (no. rujukan).
- REMINDER: Remember your reference number. Print it out and keep it safe or write it down because you will need it if you forget your password.
Step 3: Login
- Login with your Reference Number and Password and apply for your course.
- Candidates from Matriculation/Asasi UiTM/PASUM and STPM students are allowed to apply for up to eight (8) courses.
- Candidates from Diploma or equivalent are allowed to apply for up to four (4) courses.
- You will not be offered any courses that you did not apply for.
- For a list of the courses offered at USM and their requirements.
Step 4: Apply
- Apply for the MALAYSIAN UNIVERSITY SELECTION INVENTORY (MUnSyI) Test. This is important. You are required to sit for this test to qualify for USM.
- For more information on MUnSyI, click here.