Universiti Malaysia Sarawak Application
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak Application, all application must be submitted via the Online Application for Graduate Studies. All complete applications will be considered by the relevant faculty. Please do not send any material to us by any other mode as it will not be entertained.
Information on our graduate programmes are available here.
To apply, the following steps should be adhered to. Please take note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
Before you press the Send button, please ensure to upload all required supporting documents. Please make sure the document you are about to upload is in the right format and size . Max. size allowed for each document is 350 kb, and the file is either in PDF, JPG, GIF and PNG format. For certificates and transcripts, please split the documents into 3 parts, because there are 3 columns that have been prepared to upload these documents. Please resize your file accordingly. For help to reduce the document size please follow the links :
The documents you need to submit are :
- Copies of your certificates (Degree &/or Master(s)),
- Copies of your examination transcripts (Degree &/or Master(s)),
- A research proposal (for PhD or Masters by research ONLY),
- For INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ONLY. IELTS/TOEFL score results IELTS Score of 5.5 or its equivalent. In order for the faculty to decide, it would be good that you provide some form of proof/documentation in writing as to your competency in English. For persons where your prior education was carried out in English, you do not need to provide IELTS or TOEFL but to provide proof of your education in English, in a form of an attestation letter from a person in authority,
- A short resume/curriculum vitae,
UGS will only process a completed application form together with all the required uploaded documents (based on the above checklist) via the online application system ONLY. Supporting documents emailed to us will not be entertained.
Centre for Graduate Studies
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
94300 Kota Samarahan
For any technical problem regarding your application, please do not hesitate to email to email@example.com.
Please state your name and your Application ID, in any correspondence with regards to your application.
Once you received a status of In process, it means that your application has been forwarded to the relevant Faculty/Institute/Center to be scrutinized before they decide on your application. You will be notified via email once a decision has been made with regards to your application.
All the best!