Universiti Malaysia Sabah Vacancy
Universiti Malaysia Sabah Vacancy,check out Universiti Malaysia Sabah Vacancy
Vacancy for the post of Trainee Lecturer at Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
Why should you choose to be in Faculty of Medicine & Health Science?
No need to wait for turn to do master in specialty. The university will send you as soon as possible when you start working in UMS.
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian Citizen
- Possess MD degree or MBBS degree recognizes by the Malaysian Medical Council (please refer to the list of recognized training teaching institutions at http://mmc.gov.my/
- Applicants from the public service (government, statutory bodies and local authorities) must attach a consent letter from Head of Department.
- Excellence command of spoken and written English. Good personality and interpersonal skill.
How to apply
- Interested candidates with qualification needed are invited and welcome to apply through our University online application, UMS e-jobs by visiting http://ejobs.ums.edu.my.
- You can also fill up the application form and send us your Curricular Vitae at email@example.com
- UMS academia recruitment is open throughout the year. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Any inquiries please do contact:
Human Resource Unit
Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences
Universiti Malaysia Sabah
UMS Road, 88400
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel no: (+) 6088-320 000 (ext 611009, 611016)
Fax no: (+) 6088-320928