Universiti Malaysia Pahang German
Universiti Malaysia Pahang German,below is Universiti Malaysia Pahang German
- High-quality professors (German & Malaysian) in Teaching, Research & Industry Experiences.
- Good collaboration with mechatronic industries: Muelbaur, VACs, BT Technolgy, SAPURA, Intel, Perodua, ST Microlelctronics, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch Car Multimedia, etc.
- Excellent teaching facilities: Classroom, laboratory, etc.
- 100% Graduate Employability (based on a recent survey of dual-degree graduates before Convocation).
For further information, please contact Dr. Ahmad Sharizan Bin Abdul Ghani, Head of Program for Mechatronics, Faculty of Manufacturing Engineering, UMP (call/text: 019-6339803/ WhatsApp: 019-6339803).
Bachelor of Business Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Engineering from UMP; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Operation & Logistics Management from Reutlingen University.
Students will be exposed to aspects of management. This program enables students to specialise in operation management and supply chain as well as logistics. Students will also be given exposure to the basics of product manufacturing at optimum cost as well as other manufacturing related processes such as storing, distributing, and marketing (locally and internationally). Aspects of complex management technology in business and business technological softwares such as ERP and SAP system will also be introduced to students. As a prerequisite to successful completion of the program and award of both degrees, students must complete 1000 hours of German Language, pass TestDaF and obtain 14 points. Students who succeed in obtaining 14 points will be allowed to proceed to the final 2 years at Reutlingen University in order to be awarded the second degree.
B.Eng (Hons.) Automotive Engineering
1. High-quality professors (German & Malaysian) in Teaching, Research & Industry Experiences.
2. Good collaboration with automotive industries: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Proton, Perodua, Honda, Isuzu, Continental Automotive Components, Bosch Car Multimedia, etc.
3. Excellent teaching facilities: Classroom, laboratory, etc.
4. 100% Graduate Employability (based on a recent survey of dual-degree graduates before Convocation).
For further information, please contact Dr. Ruzaimi, Head of Program for Automotive Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, UMP (call/ text/ WhatsApp: 011-12509742).
The language lessons at UMP are facilitated by experienced academic members of staff and equipped with the latest material in German as a foreign language course to help students meet the required level of the German language proficiency. A total of seven highly skilled and professional German language lecturers are dedicated to facilitate the students’ need towards reaching the required level in scientific writing, reading, listening and speaking skills within 4 semesters