Segi University Registration
SEGi University (SEGi) Malaysian Students Admission Procedures
OPTION 1 – Visit SEGi University
Students are encouraged to walk-in for one-to-one counseling on programmes and for career advice, students and parents can also request for a tour of the campus. Application forms and programme brochures can be obtained from our experience and friendly counsellors.
School leavers after SPM / STPM / A’Levels / SAM / CPU or equivalent are advised to bring their certificates and transcripts along so that our counselors can advise accordingly based on their results.
OPTION 2 – Obtain SEGi Prospectus by mail/email
You may request for a SEGi Prospectus and Application Form to be mailed/ emailed to you by calling or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTION 3 – Submit Your Application by post.
Please print out the Application Form, complete all sections clearly in BLOCK LETTERS, and submit it together with the following:
- To register, please make payment of RM500 for all courses by cheque / money order / bank in
- 2 recent passport sized photographs (4cm X 5.5cm) with name and IC number written on the reverse side
- A certified true copy of actual/ forecast / trial examiniation results
- An updated resume (for MBA programme applications only)
- Other supporting documents for your application (if any)
SEGi University (SEGi) International Students Admission Procedures
All International students are required to read the rules and guidelines to ensure all information is complete and frank. There are essentially three (3) basic steps to the application process:
Below is a sample estimate of a typical student studying at SEGi:
- Step A: Submission Of Documents
- Step B: Letter Of Acceptance
- Step C: Visa Approval Letter