Segi University Graphic Design
Segi University Graphic Design, Graphic Design embraces a number of artistic and professional disciplines in the field of visual communication and presentation including the use of typography and photographic imagery. It transcends language barriers by means of symbols
Diploma in Graphic Design
- Field of Study: Creative Arts / Design / Communication
- Specialization: Graphic Design
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, March, April, May, June, July, September, October,
- Entry Requirement:
* SPM; O-Levels; SM2; UEC; MCE or equivalent min. 3 credits and pass interview session.
- English Requirements:
* IELTS 6.0; or equivalent; or* Pass Preparatory English Skills (PES) 3* Students who do not meet min. requirements must undertake PES.