Segi University Dentistry Fees 2018
Why SEGi College?
SEGi University was founded in the year 1977 and it is a private university. SEGi University is located at Kota Damansara and it cover 10-acres of land. The location of the campus is strategically placed near two shopping complexes, One Utama and The Curve.
SEGi University offers numerous levels of study, from Certificate and Foundation to Degree and Postgraduate Studies. A wide variety of programmes are available, including Business, Accounting and Health Sciences.
SEGi University and Colleges has been awarded by the World Branding Awards as the Brand of the Year in 2014 – 2015 and received the Putra Brand Awards in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and also the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Awards in 2013, 2014 and 2015. SEGi Colleges in Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang and Sarawak won up to 6 stars at the 3rd Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private Colleges (MyQUEST) 2014/2015 and SEGi University was rated ‘Tier 5: Excellent” by the Ministry of Education (SETARA 2013).
Why Studying Bachelor of Science (Hons) Psychology at SEGi?
- Dentists are the experts of the oral health profession; identifying and caring for oral diseases and wounds of the general public
- The most essential scope of dentistry is specialized dental care. These dentists are the general practitioners (GPs) of the dentistry scene and have their very own practices. Like GPs, general dentists will come across all ranges of dental issues and treat all types of patients from all walks of life.
- The SEGi University Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is a five-year programme with the goal of nurturing highly capable and experienced dental professionals. Students are given real-life training through early patient contact and on-site clinical training to increase their knowledge on oral diseases. This progressive curriculum is taught through a problem- solving module that stresses on contextual learning of dental science. This is to ensure that students can correctly identify issues through direct engagement.
- Graduates of this programme can register and practice at any medical institution without additional exams. Should you wish to join the public sector, you will be stationed at health clinics, community hospitals under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health, educational establishments or the armed forces. After obtaining key experience in general practice, you are free to enroll in a postgraduate programme leading all the way to qualifying as a specialist practitioner.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES As a general practitioner, you can choose from a wide range of specializations consisting of: Orthodontist, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontology, Restorative Dentistry, Dental Public Health, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Forensic Odontology.