Segi University Civil Engineering
Segi University Civil Engineering, Discover Civil Engineering at SEGi and be involved in all stages of development of the physically and naturally built infrastructure in our modern world.
BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering
Discover Civil Engineering at SEGi and be involved in all stages of development of the physically and naturally built infrastructure in our modern world.
The expertise in planning, design, construction and maintenance of civil engineering projects are highly demanded of civil engineers. This sets us to design intensive civil engineering classes and shape graduates to be highly skilled professionals that possess technical, managerial, organisational, financial, communication, research and critical analysis skills.
The BEng (Hons) in Civil Engineering is a broad industrial-driven degree programme, which equips you with the fundamentals of engineering and science with the technical skills and knowledge required – shaping you to be literate, highly numerate and competent in all aspects of civil engineering.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO): We aim to produce graduates who:
- Are employable in the global construction industry and other related fields of the Built Environment
- Pursues post-graduate qualifications to satisfy a passion for research and life-long learning
- Participates in continuous professional improvement leading to professional licensure
As civil engineers, your career opportunities are vast and varied, depending on your area of specialisation and interest. Your potential employers include local and international consulting firms, construction companies and research institutions, as well as all levels in government.
- STPM/ A-Level with (2 principal passes including Maths and one analytical science subject); OR
- UEC with 5 Bs (must include Maths and one analytical science subject); OR
- Pass in relevant Pre-U / Foundation or other equivalent qualification
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Year 3||Year 4|