Permohonan Online Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
Permohonan Online Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, the term Permohonan means Application . All applicants who want to apply for admission via online are to read the following note(s) before applying for admission.
Please follow these steps carefully. Incomplete applications shall not be processed.
- Complete the application form and make sure that the required fields (*) are filled.
- You may modify your application form as long as your form is not submitted to Center for Graduate Studies yet.
- These are the following documents that are needed to be uploaded into this system:
- Degree(s) certificate,
- Examination transcripts,
- A research proposal (for PhD and Master’s by research only),
- IELTS/TOEFL score results (for international candidate only) IELTS Score of 5.5 or its equivalent (eg TOEFL – 525, TOEFL Computer Test – 196, TOEFL Internet Test – 69 – 70). In order for the faculty to decide, it would be good that you provide some form of proof/documentation in writing as to your competency in English. For persons where your prior education was carried out in English, you do not need to provide IELTS or TOEFL but to provide proof of your education in English, in a form of an attestation letter from a person in authority.