Multimedia University E Learning
Multimedia University E Learning, This programme involves a high resource of multimedia content by giving students the opportunity to construct their own E-Learning frameworks on various multimedia applications.
Master of Multimedia (E-Learning Technologies)
- A coursework based course
This programme involves a high resource of multimedia content by giving students the opportunity to construct their own E-Learning frameworks on various multimedia applications. Students will develop a basic foundation in Multimedia and Information Technology which eventually becomes beneficial for their future career undertakings. They will discover the possibilities of new technologies for innovative learning through familiarisation with the structures, functions and dynamics of a variety of e-learning systems. The course is designed in a way to provide a group of educationists the capacity in enhancing the learning process in diverse workplaces.
The learning outcomes are broken into the following items:
- Principles of multimedia in education technology
- Learning theories and strategies
- Instructional dystems design
- Digital media content development
- Web-based publishing for e-Learning
- Human performance technology
- Web programming
- Project management
- Computer networks and database administration
- Interactive instructional multimedia development
- Research methodology
- Educational psychology/concept and applications of knowledge management/evaluation methodology for e-Learning
- Faculty of creative multimedia
- Cyberjaya, Malaysia
*Tuition fees varies between full time and part time, and they are shown in Malaysian Ringgit, and total cost for total amount of study years*
Full Time (Recommended Maximum Years: 3)
- Local: RM 26, 550
- International: RM 39, 970
Minimum entry requirement
*The entry requirements are defined by case by case basis for this university*
The major requirement:
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, in a related field from MMU or institutions recognised by Senate.
Alternatively, second case if CGPA lower than 2.50:
- Applicant can still be accepted when he or she is subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field.
English language requirement
In addition to the academic requirements, an applicant is also required to possess a sufficient level of English language proficiency by obtaining one of the following:
- A minimum overall TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based).
- A minimum IELTS (academic) overall band score of 6.0.
- A credit in 1119 English Examination.
- A minimum MUET overall band score of 4.
- Any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
All applicants must fulfil the English Language requirement in order to be admitted to the approved programme.
The English language requirement and English interview is waived for the candidates who are natives of and/or have completed their Bachelor’s or Master's degrees from countries that use English as the medium of instruction as well as the first languag
Above attached link is the registration process required by Multimedia University. Please bare in mind that you will have to conduct the following procedures:
- For local students, payment of RM 50 is required for the application.
- For international students, payment of RM 280 is required for the application.
The payments can be made via the following method to 'UNIVERSITI TELEKOM SDN BHD':
- Bank draft
- Online transaction
- Credit card only during office hours at the university's Finance Counter
Finally, attach the receipt with your application as a proof of payment done.
International student matters
*Students are advised to research the campus available offered by Multimedia University, as each campus offered different courses.*
All international students are compulsory to apply for the approval of Student Pass and Visa. Without Visa Approval Letter (VAL), international students are denied entry to study in Malaysia. The process can be tedious. Therefore, it is encourage to pay full attention to this international student matters.
The application for VAL must be made through this university, kindly visit https://www.mmu.edu.my/admission/international-students/, to apply for visa only for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. For more information about Malaysia' immigration laws, kindly visit http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/.
- Once application has been approved, the Immigration Department of Malaysia will issue a Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to the students concerned. The university will notify students once approval has been received. Students must provide complete address and contact number if they wish to receive the original VAL.
1. Entry Visa
(Students who have been granted the visa approval letter must apply for an entry visa from the nearest Malaysian Embassy or Malaysian Consulate Office in their country before traveling to Malaysia. Without an entry visa, you will not be allowed to enter Malaysia.)
2. Immunization Certificate (Applicable to students from South America and Africa ONLY)
(They are required to possess a valid Immunization Certificate for Yellow Fever not less than ten (10) days before they enter Malaysia. Students will not be allowed to enter Malaysia without the valid immunization certificate.)
3. Arrival Notification
(Students must notify the University of their Arrival Details at least seven (7) working days before the traveling date to Malaysia. Arrival notification must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Cyberjaya Campus) or email@example.com (Melaka Campus). A representative from MMU will meet the students at the Airport.)
4. Changes in Arrival Details
(Please notify the authority at least 48 hours earlier (excluding weekend) if there are any changes in your arrival itinerary. Email or contact the authority.)
5. Confirm Accommodation Arrangement
(You must confirm your accommodation arrangement before traveling to Malaysia. Otherwise, you may have to stay at the nearest hotel while looking for an accommodation. You are required to liaise with the accommodation provider to confirm your arrangement.)
- Fees are subjected to change, for international student may have to refer to latest exchange rates.
- Additional cost my incurred depending on situation (Accommodation, laboratories equipment/materials, etc.)
- Encourage to study and research laws in Malaysia, as a Muslim majority country, it is advisable for international students to understand our country's strict rules and culture.
- English is used as a teaching medium and a widely spoken language in Malaysia, if the requirements are not stated in the university webpage, advisable to contact the university's authority for further information about English requirements or English Entry Requirements.
- For scholarship opportunities, please browse through our webpage postgradasia.com to find out local and international opportunities. Also may visit http://ips.mmu.edu.my/index.php?mod=1# to see offers provided by the university.
- Encourage to visit https://www.mmu.edu.my for deeper and more information.
- Multimedia University, Persiaran Multimedia, 63100 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 - 8312 5803 / 5092
- Fax: +603 - 8312 5080
Institute for Postgraduate Studies (IPS):
- Tel: +603 - 8312 5326 / 5182
- Fax: +603 - 8312 5300