KDU Suria Bursary 2017 Application
The KDU Suria Bursary 2017 Application is currently ongoing. All prospective applicants are to read and carefully follow the procedures below in order to apply.
The KDU Suria Bursary 2017 is awarded solely to qualified and deserving Bumiputra students.
Scholarships/Financial Aid are available to the following programmes only:
- Pre-University and Foundation Studies Programmes
- American Degree Transfer Programmes (Damansara Jaya Campus only)
- Diploma Programmes (Utropolis Glenmarie Campus only)
- Degree Programmes
- This bursary is only open to Malaysian citizens who are of Bumiputra status. The term ‘Bumiputra’ is defined by the Federal Constitution S160(2), S161A(6)(7) + (6)(b), Aboriginal Peoples Act 1954 (Act 134) and Government Agencies.
- The Bumiputra applicant in receipt of other awards / scholarship / bursary (except for PTPTN Loan Schemes) from other private and / or government organisations shall not be not be eligible for this bursary.
- The bursary is only valid for the programme in which the recipient has enrolled in and for the original duration programme of study in KDU College or KDU University College, Selangor only. In the event the recipient changes programme or transfers to another KDU campus in Malaysia, the bursary will be terminated.
- This bursary is only applicable for new students and can be utilised only once throughout the duration of studies in KDU.
Eligibility Criteria / Minimum Requirements
Applicants must fulfil the specific entry requirements of the programme applied for to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value of Award / Scholarship Entitlement (%)
20% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme in KDU.
- Visit KDU campus for direct application. OR
- Apply online through KDU online application here. OR
- Download the application form here and send to the address below.
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie Utropolis Glenmarie Campus Jalan Kontraktor U1/14, Seksyen U1, 40150, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Download scholarship brochure here for more information.
To view Terms & Conditions, click here.
Jamie Tin Wan Chiou
(Enrolment Services Assistant Manager)
Email : email@example.com
H/P : +60122047143
For further enquiries, you may also kindly contact:
KDU University College, Utropolis, Glenmarie
Tel : +603 5565 0538
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org