Journal Of Academic Universiti Teknologi Mara Negeri Sembilan
Journal Of Academic Universiti Teknologi Mara Negeri Sembilan, Negeri Sembilan [ˈnəgəri səmbiˈlan]) is a state in Malaysia which lies on the western coast of Peninsular Malaysia. It borders Selangor on the north, Pahang in the east, and Melaka and Johor to the south. The name is believed to derive from the nine (sembilan) villages or nagari in the Minangkabau language (now known as luak) settled by the Minangkabau, a people originally from West Sumatra (in present-day Indonesia). Minangkabau features are still visible today in traditional architecture and the dialect of Malay spoken.
Journal of Academia (JoA) UiTM Negeri Sembilan is an official academic publication of Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Negeri Sembilan. JoA is an open access journal for academicians and researchers to contribute and share their ideas and knowledges. JoA is doing annual publication which will be updated in the website in the month of December every year. JoA bearing an e-ISSN : 2289-6368 and currently indexed by MyJurnal and Google Scholar.
Journal of Academia UiTM Negeri Sembilan would like to invite academicians/researchers from the following field of interest to submit an original research article via our JoA Online Submission.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
GUIDELINE FOR AUTHORS
Submission of articles to the journal is welcome at any time. Authors interested in submitting a paper, should send the article using an online submission. Submission should adhere to our guidelines. The journal currently publishes yearly.
Authors are encouraged to use the Article template for preparation of Articles. All manuscripts should be submitted to: Chief Editor, Journal of Acedemia, Universiti Teknologi MARA Negeri Sembilan.