Jawatan Kosong Wawasan Open University
Jawatan Kosong Wawasan Open University, The information provided below is Jawatan Kosong in Wawasan Open University
1) Dean for School of Business and Administration (Based in Main Campus, Penang)
- To contribute to the development of the University’s policy in areas affecting education and research in collaboration with the relevant committees and working groups set up in the University.
- To provide leadership and strategic direction in the planning, action taking, communication and decision making processes to develop, enhance and promote existing and new programmes.
- To network with partner institutions from government, industry and business organisations for the purpose of developing and offering collaborative diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate training programmes.
- To work with the Chancellery, Registry and other Schools to ensure consistency of quality in curriculum development and delivery of diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- To develop and promote a service oriented administration within the School of Business and Administration that will guide and direct its diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate students in their academic pursuits.
- To mentor and provide the necessary guidance to academic staff of the School to enhance their course development and delivery skills as well as to encourage and help facilitate their research activities.
- To provide academic advice to academic staff and students on issues related to programmes or courses.
- Applicants should possess a PhD degree in a related field and have extensive academic and administrative experience at senior levels in higher education.
- Previous experience in on-campus and open distance education would be an advantage as would a high level of oral and written competence in both English and Bahasa Malaysia*.
- Evidence of effective academic leadership with demonstrated ability to lead and oversee the development of the School and to enhance their excellence in teaching and scholarship.
- A proven track record of leadership in research and an established record of scholarly outputs in local and international journals.
- A record of establishing mutually beneficial links with the community and the industries.
- Experience in managing School as business unit would be an added advantage.
[* Does not apply to expatriate candidates.]
Interested applicants are invited to email us your comprehensive resume including academic certificates, current and expected salary, and a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2) Senior Lecturers and Lecturers (Based in Main Campus, Penang)
The appointees will be responsible for teaching, developing and coordinating the delivery of courses in one of the following areas and undertake research and publications in relevant areas.
> School of Humanities and Social Sciences
> School of Business and Administration