IIUM – CALLING FOR APPLICATION: MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (2018/2019 SESSION) – YILDIZ TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
CALLING FOR APPLICATION: MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (2018/2019 SESSION) – YILDIZ TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,TURKEY
Greetings from Office of International Affairs, IIUM.
Requirements for this programme as follows:
A) Requirements for Mevlana Exchange Programme
1. To be a student of Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree or PhD.
2. To have a GPA minimum 2.5/4.0 for Bachelor Degree students.
3. To have a GPA minimum 3.0/4.00 for Masters Degree and PhD students.
4. Language score should indicate a language that is used in the host institution (50% Language score + 50% GPA (Grade point average).
5. Students studying in their first year at Bachelor Degree, students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of Graduate Degrees and students of pre-sessional programme cannot participate in this programme.
B) Requirements for IIUM Student
1. This programme is opened for Full Time Students of IIUM only;
2. For Undergraduate students who are in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th year first semester;
3. Postgraduate Students subject to their good standing in IIUM.
Please take note that the student MUST apply through your Deputy Dean (Student Affairs) at Kulliyyah. The application must be reached at our office not later than 2nd March 2018/Friday at 4.30 p.m.
The required documents are as follows:
a) Copy of Latest Transcript
b) Copy of Language Certificate (IELTS/TOEFL/EPT)
C) Mevlana Candidate Student Application Form (MUST BE IN TYPE WRITTEN FORMAT)
For the 2018/2019 session, the scope of exchange programme covers the following areas:
2. Architecture and Urban and Regional Planning
To view their content programme, please log on in to the website:
1- The successful students will be receiving 1000TL per month
2- Turkish citizenship student is not eligible to participate in the programme
Should you have enquiries on this programme, please do not hesitate to contact Sr.
Office of International Affairs, IIUM