Facilities at Universiti Sains Malaysia
Facilities at Universiti Sains Malaysia,
- Electron Microscope (EM) Unit – Scanning and Transmission Electron Microscopes (FESEM, EFTEM, TEM and LM)
- Herbarium Unit
- Vector Control Research Unit
- Computer Laboratory
- Library School of Biological Sciences
- Teaching as well as research laboratories in the areas of Entomology, Parasitology, Ecology, Plant Biology, Animal Biology and Tissue Culture.
- Research Laboratories: Plant Pathology, Phytochemistry, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Fish Biology.
- Teaching Laboratories for Plant Pathology, Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- Aquaculture Research Complex
- Analytical Instrumentation Room
- Biodiversity Exhibition Room (Natural History Museum) and Biodiversity Reference Laboratory