Accounting Research Institute Universiti Teknologi Mara
Accounting Research Institute Universiti Teknologi Mara,
Last year 2017 has brought about a lot of good memories for all ARIANs at Accounting Research Institute. Among the most significant outcome of 2017 includes the following:
- Four ARI members (Dr Farah Aida, Dr Azmi, Dr Nor Balkish and Dr Norazida) obtained their international professional accreditation for their Enterprise Risk Management examination from ERMA Global
- ARI HICoE received the Global Good Governance (3G) Awards 2017 at Dubai. The event was organized by Cambridge IF Analytica (UK)
- Associate Prof Dr Zuraidah Mohd Sanusi selected as recipient of the 2017 Erasmus Teaching Mobility Scholar with Burgas Free University, Bulgaria.
- Organisation of six collaborative international conferences: ISEC 2017, IPSA 2017, ICGSM 2017, ICCG 2017, ICG 2017 and APMAA 2017
- Global Islamic Finance Awards for four consecutive years 2014-2017 for ARI
- GIFA Special Awards 2017 – Advocacy of Islamic Financial Criminology – for Prof Dr Normah Omar
- Appointment of Prof Dr Nafsiah Mohammed as President of the International Association of Public Sector Accounting
- ARI HICoE awarded the ASEAN Enterprise Risk Management Awards 2017 by the Enterprise Risk Management Academy (ERMA Global)
To become a renowned global research in centre in islamic financial criminology that optimizes values to society while maximizing our talent potentials
To enrich knowledge corpus in the areas of Islamic finance and financial criminology through quality research, innovation and consultancy, mainstreaming talent excellence, empowering community outreach, and promoting financial sustainability that are impactful for the society.